Mathieu Buchler writes essays and gives public lectures on philosophy, photography and art theory.
He is also main editor at Mnemozine, a critical platform for experiments in theory and practice.
Recent Publications and Lectures
– Justice of the Singular: Socrates' Apology and Deconstruction - L'Atelier, 2020.
– Spirit is a bone? - Mnemozine, 2021.
– A Throw of the Dice: Reflections on Contingency in Poe, Mallarmé and the Digital - From Ether to Eden, Casino Display,14.07.2022.
– What Grows Between the Lines: Hegel and the Challenge of Natural Contingency - Woven in Vegetal Fabric, Ed. Charles Rouleau (Forthcoming)
– Translated Artist book "Erre" by Lisa Kohl, published by Lët'z Arles and Centre national de l'audiovisuel, Luxembourg, 2020.
– Edited the novella "Die Grenzen der Zeit: Die Zeit der Grenzen" by Christophe Rippinger, 2021.
– Main Editor at Mnemozine.